domingo, 1 de fevereiro de 2009

Ana & Otto

Ana:
I´ll wait here as long as needed. I am waiting for the biggestcoincidence of my life. I have encountered manykinds of coincidence. Coincidence forms the pathof my life. There had been something knownmixed together with the unknown.I was on my final destination. I had a weird feeling,the first of many. I felt the present of fate. That could be Otto.




Otto:
I'll wait here as long as it takes. I wait on the greatest luck in my life. I have known a lot of differentkinds of luck. Luck runs through my life likea continuous thread. It's good that life passes in circles. But mine consists of one circle, and not even a complete one. The most important is missing. I've written her name so oftenin my mind. Here, at this moment, I can't lock anything up. I'm alone.

Nenhum comentário:

Miau

Eu amo de um jeito bicho, mansinho de gato. E de gato, me enrosco nas tuas pernas, te cuido felina e te sossego num dengo de amor só meu. ...